Benefits of a Line of Credit
- Immediate access to fund when you need it for emergencies, home or car repairs, and other smaller purchases
- Allows you to overdraw your chequing account within a pre-established limit, and interest is only calculated on the amount utilized on a daily basis, charged monthly
- Lower interest rates than credit cards, with the same convenience
- Funds accessible through many options such as a debit card, writing cheques, online banking, and in-branch.
- Flexible repayment options and repayment is as simple as depositing into your account
- Reduces the need to apply for a small loan for qualified members
Commercial/Ag Line of Credit
- Custom tailored flexibility to help your business operate when your cash flow in does not always match cash flow out.
- No separate account to manage. The line of credit operates like an overdraft on your chequing account
- Saves money as you only pay interest on the amount you are using for the number of days the line of credit was used
- No interest charges in the line of credit is not used
- Competitive and affordable interest rates
Contact us for an appointment
Please call any of our branches to be put in contact with one of our lending specialists.